The choir has been delighted to make its permanent home at the acoustically splendid Trinity Lutheran Church since September 2010.
Located on W. 100th St. to the east of Amsterdam Ave., Trinity was built in the French transitional gothic style in 1909. The church houses a 1909 Hutchings Organ, installed in the gallery with a neo-gothic facade and containing three manuals and pedal with 36 stops and solid-state combination action.
Florilegium’s partnership with Trinity Lutheran Church would not be possible without the work of Trinity’s Pastor, Rev. Heidi Neumark, Music Director, Horace Beasley, and Organist and Organ Curator, Peter Adrian.